Moonlight Sonata (Larissa Rocha)



Esta é uma coisa que sempre quis fazer,um poema em inglês. Como grande fã de musica clássica resolvi me inspirar na moonlight sonata de Beethoven que é uma musica linda.
P.S : qualquer erro de gramática consideremos licença poética ;)

Para Marcelo.
I hear the sonata and I see
His fresh face under moonlight
How lovely it is to me
Although I am out of his sight

The moon will go on above us
And that is all we can save
I don’t make any fuss
But I see, he got me like his 'lave!

I know his eyes full of sadness
Angel, why do you sigh?
Maybe you are loveless

Then come to me, we shall stay forever!
Oh yes! Let there be just you and I
And please leave me never!

(Larissa Rocha)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Sou um evadido (Fernando Pessoa)

Teus Olhos (Junqueira Freire)

Fui um doudo em sonhar tantos amores (Álvares de Azevedo)